Recap of the Human Resource Executive HR Technology Conference & Exposition held September 11th-14th 2018 at the The Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas Nevada.
Thousands attended the 21st HR Technology Conference in Las Vegas last week to learn about new HR technology, hear the latest roadmap updates, and have the opportunity to network with others focused on leveraging HR technology.
About the Conference. HR Tech is the world’s leading independent event on HR technology. It’s the one event where attendees can find unbiased educational sessions delivered by industry thought leaders and seasoned practitioners on the entire HR tech landscape, as well as how to successfully buy and implement technology.
The 2018 program offered more than 70 sessions organized into these tracks:
- AI in HR
- HR Transformation
- Market Landscape
- Market Visionaries
- Project Success
- Research Insights
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Technical Success
- Workplace Innovation
Read more about the conference @HRTechConf and/or #HRTechConf Twitter
Recap of the #HRTech18 Vendor Expo. Up from approximately 400 in 2017 the 2018 HR Technology vendor expo hall featured more than 450 HR technology vendors across a dozen different industry products and solutions beyond AI.
For more HRtech insights see also
- Future dates for the 2019 and beyond HR Technology Conference
- Recap posts from HRE, Human Resource Executive
- How HR can drive digital transformation as a true “HR Business Partner”
- The Bersin report coming in Q4 2018 about HR in the flow of work, from Josh Bersin, @Josh_Bersin
- LaRqoue report, @GLaroque
- Workology Blog on the Art and Science of Work : How HR buys HRtech
- HRTech twitter recap from HRmarketer : #SHRM18 recap told through tweets
- Sierra-Cedar HR Systems Survey Report, @SierraCedar
- DigitalHRtech blog, @DigitalHRtech