More than 6,000 onsite attendees plus an even larger audience participated in the first annual Microsoft Envision Conference April 4-6 in New Orleans, LA. Designed for CxOs and senior business leaders, Microsoft Envision was kicked off by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella keynote followed by 3 days of speakers, thought-leaders, and workshops designed to enable teams and businesses to envision more and achieve more.
Conference themes recap summary:
- Digital transformation #Env16
- Dynamics roadmaps and new product features
- Business trends and themes including Internet of Things (IoT), big data and analytics, cybersecurity, productivity, mobility, and more.
- Industry trends including Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Public Sector, Consumer Packaged Goods, Hospitality and Travel, Professional Services, and more.
- Leadership growth in key business roles including sales, operations, IT, marketing, finance, customer service, and more.
Learn more and watch conference session recaps online and on-demand via the Microsoft Envision YouTube Channel:
- Sales leaders sessions
- Marketing leaders sessions
- IT leaders sessions
- Finance leaders sessions
- Industry sessions: Professional, Finance, Manufacturing, Retail, Sports, etc.
- Product roadmap sessions
Microsoft's major North America conference schedule for 2016/2017 now stands as follows:
- Build 2016: March 30-April 1
- Envision 2016: April 4-6
- Worldwide Partner Conference: July 10-14
- Ignite: Sept. 26-30
- Envision 2017: #MSEnvision will kickoff 2/27/2017 in Los Angeles, CA!
Digital Transformation Session Highlights: Recap #Env16 Microsoft Conference @MSFTEnvision
The cycle of Digital Transformation:
- More Personal Computing
- Intelligent Systems: Platforms: Communities
- Reinvention of Processes, People, Customers
Digital Transformation Feedback Loop Cycle:
Digital Transformation Key Contribution Factors:
- 360 degree understanding, predictive power/science, personalization at scale
- IT Spending as a percent of Operating Expense (MSFT Study)
- A new way to think about Bots. Bots Everywhere!
- Azure market and user/customer base
- How do we measure digitizations? McKinsey study